LIFE LONG & EXTENSION DEPARTMENT
Accepting the philosophy of lifelong learning as the part of the total education program.
- Strengthening process of human resource development through continuing education programmes.
- Strengthening process of self-learning society.
- Bridging the gap between formal and non-formal education.
- Reaching to the deprived groups for the purpose of providing educational opportunities.
- Providing learning facilities according to community needs, problems and issues.
- Matching educational content relevant to the learners and community needs.
- Providing vocational education courses to generate employment opportunities.
- Providing e-learning programmes.
These courses, a special emphasis has been given to local needs, locally available material, existing skills of the local groups and new
skills, knowledge and techniques.